What is an opportunity?
Opportunity is the term used in Mercury Nexus to refer to loans or potential loans. In Opportunities, you manage everything about your client’s loan application.
Where can I find my Opportunities?
Opportunity Records are stored in the Opportunity section of the main navigation menu. They can be accessed from a linked People or Company record or by using the search fields in the Opportunities section.
You can also access your Opportunities via the Kanban, for a visual display of your Opportunities in their statuses. Visit the Kanban to learn more about this feature.
What does an Opportunity store?
An Opportunity in Mercury Nexus stores all the information related to a loan or potential loan, including:
- Lead Capture records (Applicants/Contacts)
- Loan details
- Communication with clients - email, SMS, notes
- Tracking progress of the loan through the various stages - lodged through to settled.
- Supporting Documents for your applicant's loan application
- NCCP documents and Best Interests Duty
Navigating your Opportunity
An Opportunity record in Mercury Nexus has a number of functions in the sub navigation menu that allow you to store all the relevant information and documentation relating to the loan.
- Details - this is where you fill in the details of the Opportunity.
- Lead Capture - add an existing or new contact.
- Quote – populate, save and print quotes for your client.
- Doc Centre – where you can build requests to retrieve clients supporting documents.
- Notes - an interaction with the client can be added as a Note. Outgoing email and SMS are automatically stored here.
- Tasks - stores the tasks set for that Opportunity.
- Attachments - stores the Compliance documents. You can upload documents related to the loan here.
- History - stores the Status Change History and Change Log for the record.
- Timeline - stores a timeline of notifications for the opportunity