The Kanban is visual representation of your Opportunity records and is used to view the progress of applications as they move through their statuses.
What can you do with the Kanban?
The Kanban allows you to view Opportunities as they move through their statuses, so that you can pin-point bottlenecks in your workflows and identify opportunities to generate more business.
Some of the tasks you can do from the Kanban are:
- Quickly move Opportunities to their new status using the drag and drop feature
- Trigger Auto-actions (SMS, Email and Task Templates)
- Quickly add notes to your Opportunity
- Move an Opportunity to a new Virtual Branch
- Create a new Opportunity
Expert tip: Use My Workspace to filter Opportunities you are currently working on.
Accessing the Kanban
- Navigate to the CAF CRM app
- On the main-navigation menu, click
Managing Opportunities on the Kanban
Each Status column will automatically display the first 25 Opportunity records in that status. You can scroll down to see more records.
The total number of Opportunity records in that status, and volume of loan amount are displayed in brackets at the top of the status column.
Using the filters you can:
- View Opportunities in your My Workspace
- View specific Opportunity types
- View Opportunities in specific statuses
- View Opportunities assigned to specific users
- View Opportunities with a specific lender
You can create customer views of your Opportunity Kanban so that you can easily drill down to see the the data that is most important to you.
To create a Saved View:
- Select your desired filters (see above)
- Click Save As View
- Give your Saved View a title and hit Save
- Your Saved View will be available in the Saved View drop-down