People records can be created from the People section of your CRM, or from an Opportunity.
Where do I find my People Records?
People records are stored in the People section of the main navigation menu. They can be accessed from a linked opportunity record of by using the search fields in the People section.
What does a People record store?
A People record in Mercury Nexus stores all the information related to a client or potential client. This includes:
- General information including name, date of birth, marital status, relationship manager, gender.
- Contact details.
- Residency details.
- Marketing preferences and categories.
Navigating a People record
A People record in Mercury Nexus has a number of functions in the left-hand menu that allow you to store all the relevant information and documentation relating to the client:
- Details – this is where you fill in all the details of the client.
- Addresses – this is where you can search for a new address.
- Identification – this is where you can store details and ID records eg. Drivers licence, passport etc.
- Employment – this is where you record the client’s employment details.
- Opportunities – this is where you link the People record to an Opportunity record.
- Relationships - any contacts that share a relationship.
- Notes - an interaction with the client can be added as a Note. Outgoing email and SMS are automatically stored here.
- Tasks - stores the tasks set for that client.
- Attachments - stores the Compliance documents. You can upload documents related to the loan here.
- Notepad - a miscellaneous scribble board for your own use.
- Change log - a log of the made changes to the record.
Creating a new People record
- Click on the + symbol to create a new People record.
- A new tab will open where you can add their details.
You can also create a People record from an Opportunity:
- Open your Opportunity, select the Lead Capture tab and click +add Person under Contacts
- A new tab will open where you can add their details
NOTE: your People record won't be saved until you add some data in to it.