Mercury comes with built in workflows that make completing an asset finance deal seamless.
To start an application, open the relevant opportunity or create a new one.
1. Select Proceed to Application button from the top toolbar.
2. Check the prepopulated information and select Start Application button and select the correct borrowing entity.
3. Collate the required information, by working through each tab across the top:
- Company Details – Update relevant company details
- Directorship Details – Complete the details for any Director/s. Be sure to send the electronic privacy form out. You can input up to three (3) Directors.
- Financial Details – Input financial details for the Director/s.
- Accountant Details – Business accountant details
- Personal Details – Personal details information for the Director/s, Mercury will prepopulate this with the information you included in the initial Contact card.
- Residential Details – Residential information for the Director/s residential details section. This will also prepopulate from the Contact card.
- Asset Details – Detail of the asset. The Glasses guide can be used in this section if required. This is also where you will Select Lender for the deal.
- Once you Select Lender – follow the prompts to input the details for the quote. You can read up on how to do a quote here. The Quote is automatically updated to the application once the lender is selected.
- Upload Documents – This is where you upload the supporting documents required for the deal.
- Signed Privacy Boxes will be automatically updated with the electronic privacy forms once the client signs them and submits.
- There is also an option to Download Unsigned Privacy form or for you upload a version you have on file. You can also Attach a Credit Report to the deal from here.
4. Once all relevant documents are uploaded press Submit to Lender.
Note: You should then log into lender portal to check final details.