The Doc Request feature allows you to create and send a request for documents to your client, prompting them to upload the relevant documents and then attaches those documents to their opportunity.
How to create your Doc Request
1. There are two ways to create a new doc request:
a. Navigate to the DocCentre from the main navigation
b. Click on the + symbol to create new.
c. Choose the opportunity the documents will be uploaded to.
a. Open the relevant opportunity you are creating the request for
b. Choose the Doc Centre from the sub navigation menu
c. Click + Add.
2. Click the Details tab and give the doc request a title and set the expiry.
3. Navigate to the Requested Documentstab and add document or apply template.
4. Give each doc card a title, a descriptionand identify which clients need to upload the document for that doc card
5. To delete a doc card, hover over the header of the card and press the trash icon when displayed.
How to send your Doc Request to your clients
You can send an automated email to each of your clients.
- Click send email, select the applicants that will receive the email and click Send Link.
- Apply a template or write your message to your client and hit
Note: The actual tags will merge in the client information when the email is sent.
Note: You will need both an email address and mobile number listed on the contacts. There is multi-factor authentication used when they login to keep their data secure.
How a client uploads their documents
1. Your client will receive an emailfrom the DocCentre. Once they click on the link within the email they will be taken to the Customer Centre to upload their documents.
2. The clients will upload their documents by clicking on the upload document button or dragging and dropping files on to a card
3. To remove a document, hover over the document and press the remove button when displayed
4. When your client has completed uploaded all of their documents. They can click the 'I've uploaded my documents' checkbox and an email will be sent informing you that they have completed the request. This will not disable access, clients can continue to upload documents until the expiry date is reached.
Accept documents from your Client and attach them to the Opportunity
1. To preview a document, click on the document and in the right-hand preview area the document will display. .
2. To view a full list of all documents in the request, navigate to the Approve Documents
3. From here you can bulk approve/reject documents for a card.
Note: If the Approve or Reject button is not working or you are unable to click when you select the document to approve, check wether the status of the DocCentre request is Completed . If so, change the status to in progress in order to push the documents to the Opportunity.
If you reject a document the client will need to be notified separately.
You can also send your doc request via the Customer Centre. To learn how to do this, see Getting Started with the Customer Centre