Make sure you set up your details in the Admin app to ensure your company details, fee details and logo appear on all your emails and documents sent via the CAF CRM system.
How to update your details
- Select Admin from the Mercury Launcher in the top left corner.
- Select My Details from the main navigation menu on the left.
- Navigate to Application Details in the top menu.
Two choices will appear to check and/or complete.
Update Your Details
Check your broker details are correct in the top section.
Use Logo on Quote and Emails
You can upload the Logo of your Company to personalise the quick quote pdf document and all customer facing emails.
1. Select upload logo
2. Tick the box to apply to all documents
3. Once all broker details and logo is updated please select Update Profile to save.
ACL Holder Details
Details will need to be added in if you are an ACL holder.
If you are a Corporate Credit Representative you can input Connective Details as the ACL Holder.
Lower Section – Fee Details
The is relevant to brokers who hold direct accreditations with the lenders.
Go through each panel lender selecting API Submission
You will be prompted to input your lender ID number to verify direct accreditation.
Click the mouse in the space provided and input your credentials per lender and select the save button to save your lender ID to the system.