We know you run multiple credit checks every week, that’s why we’ve partnered with illion to make this process seamless, enabling you to order credit checks from within Mercury Nexus.
How do I register for credit checks in Mercury Nexus?
Setting up the integration is very straightforward.
- Open the Admin
- Select Integration from the main left-hand menu.
- Navigate to Credit Checks in the top menu.
- Click on the Request illion Access button to be redirected to the illion registration page (a new window will open).
- On the illion registration page, confirm your details and add any missing information.
- After you hit Submit, you will receive a welcome email from illion containing your Subscriber ID, User Key and Password. See timings information below.
- Copy these details from the email.
- Return to your Mercury Nexus session, or repeat steps 1-3.
- Enter the:
- Subscription ID
- User key
- Validate that your credentials have been entered correctly by clicking the Check Credentials button.
- Navigate away from the Credit Checks tab to save your details.
How long will it take to get accredited?
The registration process may take up to two business days:
- You should receive an email with your credentials within 24 hours.
- After you have entered your credentials in to Mercury Nexus, it may take another 24 hours before your account is activated.
You can check the status of your request by clicking the Check Credentials button.
If you have any issues with the registration process please contact the Mercury Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
After this you will be able to request credit checks from within Mercury Nexus. Learn how here.