When you manage your contact data in spreadsheets, you run the risk of human error in the data entry process. Plus, if a member of your team needs specific contact data, it takes time for you to dig up the information.
Mercury Nexus stores all your contact data in the one central location, allowing you record extensive amounts of data about each client, helping you to build better, longer-lasting relationships.
People Records are stored in the People section of the main CRM left-hand menu. They can be accessed from a linked Opportunity or by using the search fields in the People section.
What do People records contain?
A People record in Mercury Nexus contains all the information related to your client, including:
- Details: Add personal information like their name, and contact details. Add dependents and specify their marketing preference.
- Addresses: Store current and previous address information.
- Identification: Storing identification record details.
- Employment: Store current and previous employment details. This section is linked to the financials section on their linked Opportunities.
- Opportunities: Link past and current Opportunities .
- Relationships: Link other people in your database and specify the relationship type.
- Notes: Store any notes about your client.
- Tasks: Create any tasks for manage your client relationship.
- Attachments: Store any attachments about your client.
- Notepad: Store any general notes about your client.
- Change log: See a history of changes on your People record.