When you are busy with the day to day sometimes it can be difficult to see the bigger picture. The Mercury Nexus Sales Funnel provides you with an overview of your Opportunity records by status, allowing you to identify bottle necks and blockages.
What is the Sales Funnel?
The Sales Funnel can be used to quickly identify where Opportunities sit, aiding with both the reorganisation of work, as well as well as identifying records that need to be moved on to a different status.
How do I access the Sales Funnel?
1. In the CRM app, select Reports from the main left-hand menu.
2. Navigate to Sales Funnel in the top menu.
3. From here you can choose to customise the report using the following filters:
- Select the Opportunity Type from the drop down.
- Select the Status from the drop-down menu.
- Select the User from the drop-down.
- Select the Lender from the drop down.
- You can also select My Workspace to view only those opportunities that appear your workspace.
4. The report will automatically generate on the filters you select.
5. Select Save as View to save you the hassle of recreating the filters the next time you need the report.
6. You can pin the report to your Dashboard by checking the Pin to Dashboard box. Learn more about the Dashboard here.
Note: A report description is displayed at the bottom of the screen and will show the data that is being used in the report.