We know you don’t have an unlimited marketing budget and knowing how to best allocate the spend can be daunting at times. Tracking your return on investment is essential to making informed decisions. Our Lead Source report allows you to understand the value of each lead source across each of your statuses.
How do I track my lead sources?
To generate a lead source report:
- In the CRM app, select Reports from the main left-hand menu.
- Navigate to Business Statistics in the top menu.
- Select the opportunity type from the Transaction Type drop-down menu.
- Use the Group By drop down menu to select Lead Source to drill down on each source.
- The report will automatically generate based on the filters you select. Click on the Pie Chart or Column Chart tab to view the data in a chart.
- In Pie chart you can select to display the report by Number of Loans or Volume and also decide whether or not you Display Values.
- Use the Launch Report button to export your data to Excel.
- Finally, you can pin the report to your Dashboard by checking the Pin to Dashboard box. Learn more about the Dashboard here.
Note: A report description is displayed at the bottom of the screen and will show the data that is being used in the report.