Reports are an essential tool regardless of your business size. They provide a means to track and analyse the performance and overall health of your business while identifying areas for improvement and opportunities for growth. Mercury Nexus comes preloaded with reports that provide you with invaluable insights.
What type of information is included in a Business Statistics report?
The Business Statistics Report provides an overview of your business as a whole. You can use filters to drill down on Opportunity Type, User, Lead Source, Loan Category and Date Range.
How do I create a Business Statistic Report?
- In the CRM app, select Reports from the main left-hand menu.
- Navigate to Business Statistics in the top menu.
- From here you can choose to customise the report using the following filters:
- Select the Opportunity Type from the drop down.
- Select the User from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Lead Source from the drop-down.
- Select the Loan Category from the drop down.
- Choose a Date range to report on.
- Use the drop down to Search by Target Status, Settlement or Fixed Expiry.
- You can also group the data and select an option from the Group By drop-down.
- You can change the Target Status by selecting an option from the status list.
- The report will automatically generate based on the filters you select. Click on the Pie Chart or Column Chart tab to view the data in a chart.
- In Pie chart you can select to display the report by Number of Loans or Volume and also decide whether or not you Display Values.
- Use the Launch Report button to export your data to Excel.
- Finally, you can pin the report to your Dashboard by checking the Pin to Dashboard. Learn more about the Dashboard here.
Note: A report description is displayed at the bottom of the screen and will show the data that is being used in the report