Double data entry is a thing of the past with Mercury Nexus. If you already have a People record created in your CRM, you can link that record to any Opportunity, preventing you from having to enter client details twice.
How do I attach a contact to an opportunity?
To link existing People
- Open the CRM app and select Opportunities from the main left-hand menu.
- Open the relevant Opportunity.
- Navigate to Contacts in the sub left-hand menu.
- Select the Link existing contact button.
- Search for your client's name, select, and click Add.
You can also attach related People records as non-Applicants. Use the drop down on the Contact Card to select the Relationship Type. People who are not an Applicant or Guarantor will appear in the Other Contacts section on the bottom of the page.
Opportunity Contact Cards
The Contact Card will display First and Last Name, Mobile, Home Phone, Email and Home Address. Double clicking on the card will take you to the full People record.