If a client has been introduced to you by a paid referrer, you have an obligation to disclose this on the Summary of Requirements and Credit Proposal. Mercury Nexus saves you time by automating this process.
How do I record a referrer?
To add a referrer to the Summary of Requirements and Credit Proposal you first need to add it to the Opportunity, to do this:
- In the CRM app, select Opportunities from the main left-hand menu.
- Open the relevant Opportunity.
- Select the Contacts tab from the sub left-hand menu.
- Click +Add to create a new contact, or Link existing contact to add your referrer.
- On the Contact type, update the relationship type to
- Be sure to update the contact’s Primary Employment company name with the name of the referrer's business on the contact record.