By default, all of Connective's panel lenders are displayed in Mercury Nexus, however you can easily customise this to suit your business.
How do I control which lenders appear in Mercury Nexus?
To control which lenders are visible for the partner group in Mercury Nexus:
- Open the Admin app and select CRM Settings from the main left-hand menu.
- Navigate to Filter Lenders in the top menu.
- Use the drop down to toggle between Residential, Commercial and Plant and Equipment (Asset Finance) lenders.
Use the checkboxes to select the lenders you want to appear. By unchecking a lender, it will no longer appear for any members of your partner group.
Note. You will need to log out of Mercury Nexus for the change to take effect.
How do I add a lender to Mercury Nexus?
If you write loans with different lenders, we can add this lender to the list for you. To do this:
- Please submit a Helpdesk ticket stating which lender you would like added to your Lender drop down list.
We can only accept this request directly from the Principal Owner of the company.
- The lender will appear in the Lender drop-down box. Products will have to be added manually using Titan.