Putting a consistent document classification system in place that ensures quick and easy retrieval of the right documents. In Mercury Nexus you can assign documents to different categories to allow for easy sorting. This is handy if you have a large number of documents for a particular client or opportunity.
How do I set up categories for documents?
You need Admin level access to customise document categories.
- Open the Adminapp and select CRM Settings from the main left-hand menu. .
- Navigate to List Editor in the top menu.
- Highlight Document Contents in the list.
- Click the +Add button above the List Options
- Add a New List Item and Click Ok.
- You can remove a document category by selecting it in the List Options column and clicking the Delete button.
Note: You will need to log out of Mercury Nexus for the change to take effect.