You’ve spent countless hours fine tuning a sales process that works for you. Workflows help to embed the process, by streamlining and automating the repeatable tasks, minimising room for errors and increasing overall efficiency.
Mercury Nexus allows you to design workflows for each Opportunity Status. Workflow automations ensure your staff complete the sales process the way you designed it.
What are workflows?
Workflows are the predesigned set of steps for progressing your Opportunity Status in Mercury Nexus, via the Kanban or Current Status field on the Opportunity.
How do I manage workflows?
You can set up a workflow for each Status to meet the needs of your business. To do this:
- Open the Admin add and select CRM Setting from the main left-hand menu.
- Navigate to Status Editor in the top menu.
- Use the drop-down to select the relevant Opportunity Type.
- Highlight the status you want to set a workflow for.
- Use the Manage Workflows column to check the statuses you would like to be available
Note: You will only be able to update an Opportunity Status to another status contained in the workflow.