Being consistent in business builds trust and improves efficiency. However, ensuring your staff adhere to your processes can be an overwhelming task. Mercury Nexus simplifies the process with Task Templates, by allowing you to prompt a user to perform a specific action as the Opportunity changes statuses.
How do I create a Task Template?
- In the Admin App select CRM Settings from the main left-hand menu.
- Navigate to Select Task Templates in the top menu.
- Click on the + to open a New Task Template
- Click on a new tab to add a new template.
- Enter the Template Details by giving it a Template Name and choosing an Opportunity Type.
- Click on the +Task button to add a new task.
- Enter the following information:
- Each task you add will be listed in alphabetical order when applied. To ensure they are in sequence, it's best to label them numerically eg. 101, 102, 103, etc.
- Delegate. The person the task is assigned to. The task will appear in their dashboard on the due date.
- Date Offset: Set the task before the Offset Dependency date by entering a negative number, or after the dependency date by entering a positive number.
- Offset Dependency: Choose the relevant offset dependency from the drop-down list.
- To remove a Task Template, highlight, click the Delete button and OK.
Note: The Task Templates are not available when creating an ad-hoc task from a Person or Opportunity record.