Tracking your return on investment is essential to making informed decisions on where to allocate your marketing budget. Mercury Nexus comes with powerful reporting functionality, but to do this you first need to record the data.
Lead Sources can be found on the Opportunity record and are used to track where your business is coming from. You can add, delete, rename and filter your lead sources. You can also choose which Virtual Branch the Lead Source is available and assign an opportunity to a Lead Source for reporting purposes.
How do I set up a lead source?
- Open the Admin app and select CRM Settings from the main left-hand menu.
- Navigate to Lead Sources in the top menu.
- Use the +Add button to launch the Manage Lead Source window.
- Give your Lead Source a name.
- Check All if you want the source to be available to everyone.
- Check Select who can view the lead source and select the relevant Branch Name to only enable the source for branches.
- Click OK.
- To remove a source, highlight, click the Delete button and OK.
- You can remove Lead Sources using the Delete button.
Note. You need Admin access to set up Lead Source options