When you join Connective, we want you to hit the ground running that’s why we make it easy for you to import your client contact details into Mercury Nexus.
Can I import my client data into Mercury Nexus?
You can import your contact details from an Excel spreadsheet, including phone numbers and address directly into the People section of your CRM.
We suggest you create a Data Category so that you can easily find all your imported contacts in case you need to roll back your import. There is a limit of 5000 contact records per file uploaded. People records without a Date of Birth need to be uploaded separately from records with a Date of Birth.
- Open the Admin app select Data from the left-hand menu.
- Click on Import Contacts in the top menu.
- Click on the Browse button to find the Excel spreadsheet to be uploaded.
- Click Import to CRM. The first ten records in the excel spreadsheet will show as a preview.
- Select the company from the Import to Company drop-down list.
- Select the specific category from the Category drop-down list, if required.
- Check the Create an opportunity for each contact checkbox if required.
- Use the drop-downs at the top of each column to match your data with the appropriate Mercury Nexus field.
- Company Records need to be imported separately. Check the Import data as company records checkbox to do so.
- Click Import
- To finalise the import click the Approve Import
- To cancel the import, highlight and click Rollback Selected Imports.
Once your data has been imported, Mercury Nexus will validate the email addresses and mark them as bounced if they cannot be validated. These email addresses will need to be verified and validated.
What data can I import into Mercury Nexus?
You can import the following data fields:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Employment Status
- Employment Commenced Date
- Home Phone
- Business Phone
- Job Title
- Relationship Manager
- Annual Income
- Home Address Line 1
- Home Address City
- Home Address State
- Home Address Postcode
- Home Address Country
- Business Address Line 1
- Business Address City
- Business Address State
- Business Address Postcode