We know every business is different, just like every staff member is different and the information you want them to access is different.
Mercury Nexus access levels allow you to control what parts of Mercury Nexus your staff can access.
How do I manage access levels in Mercury Nexus?
Access levels are managed via the Admin app:
- Open Admin
- Select Manage Users from the main left-hand menu.
- Open the relevant user.
- Select the appropriate levels of access from Roles.
Note: You will need Partner Level access to make any changes to access levels.
What types of access levels are available in Mercury Nexus?
Access is managed via Roles in Mercury Nexus. There are four different roles you can apply to users. Each role allows a different level of access and users can have more than one role applied to their account if required:
- Mercury access - the most basic level of access commonly used for admin staff.
- Admin access - used for staff who assist a loan writer. In additional to the basic access Admin users can see other staff members records, manage CRM settings, and submit applications.
- Partner access - used for staff overseeing the entire Mercury set up. Partner roles have the ability to manage partner details, including branding and logos; manage users, access groups and virtual branches.
Commissions access – gives access and the ability to manage all information relating to commissions, including statements, settlement, payment – trails, volumes and invoices. Note: commission splitting needs to be set up separately.