We know you collect and store sensitive data every single day; that’s why we’ve built multi-layer security into Mercury Nexus.
Access Groups allow you to restrict access when and from your team can access Mercury Nexus. Simply create the Access Group and add a user into that group and you’re done.
How do I create Access Groups?
You can restrict access to users by Time or IP addresses. To do this:
1. Open the Admin app and select Partner Details from the main left-hand menu.
2. Select Access Groups from the top menu.
3. Select the +Add button to launch the Create Access Group window.
4. Give your group a Name and select either the Time or IP tab:
- For time-based access check the Day, Time and Times Zone you wish to enable access for.
- For IP-based access enter the IPs/CIDR Ranges.
5. Check Activate Rules and select Create. If you only wish to activate one check either Activate Time-based Rules or Activate IP-based Rules.
Note. You will need Partner Level access to perform this task.
How do I add a user to an Access Group?
- Open the Admin app and select Manage Users from the main left-hand menu.
- Double click on the name of the user you wish to edit.
- Use the Access Group drop down menu to select the group. Your changes will be saved automatically. Close the tab to exit the account.
- To remove the user, select <Clear Access Group> from the drop down.