We know you’re busy and staying on top of multiple opportunities is essential to your success. You need to where things are a. You especially need to know if an action on someone else progresses. Notifications ensure you’re the first to know when something changes.
What is the notification centre?
The Notification Centre provides a central location to view all your notifications, to access it:
- Open any app in Mercury Nexus.
- Click on the notification bell icon in the top menu bar.
A red number will appear on the bell icon when you have a new notification.
- The slide out will detailed what the notification is, when it was generated and what it relates to. You can also access the opportunity quick view slider by selecting a relevant notification.
All notifications will be displayed in date order.
How do I find notifications for a specific opportunity?
The notification timeline tab located in every opportunity details all events and notifications related to a specific opportunity. To access it:
- Open the CRM app and select Opportunities from the main left-hand menu.
- Open the relevant opportunity.
- Select Timeline from the sub left-hand menu.
- Use the Group By drop-down to group notifications by Date or Type (Tasks, Client Centre or Opportunity Statuses).
- Use the drop-down to filter by Type (Tasks, Client Centre or Opportunity Statuses).