When you enable the Client Centre for an opportunity, any data contained in your people and opportunity records will automatically be visible in the Client Centre. As your client updates this information it is sent back to your Mercury CRM in real time eliminating data entry errors and saving time.
How do I enable the Client Centre for an Opportunity?
To enable the Client Centre:
- Open the CRM app and select Opportunities from the main left-hand menu.
- Highlight and open you’re the relevant opportunity.
- Open the Client Centre tab from the sub left-hand menu.
- Click the +Add button to create a new request.
- Give your request a name and Set Expiry Date if relevant.
- Navigate to the Request
- Add your contact using the +New Contact or Existing Contact
Note. Only contacts listed as a Primary Applicant, Applicant or Guarantor can be provided with access the Client Centre. When providing access to applicants you must have at a minimum a name, email and mobile number for your applicants in their contact record. Their contact record will also need to be linked to the opportunity you are generating the Client Centre from.
- Enable the sections you want available. Click on the Refresh Preview button at the top to display your latest changes. You can also click on Launch Client Centre to open a preview in a new tab.
The Client Centre is now enabled for this opportunity. Learn how to send your clients access here.