The Doc Centre is a document management application that allows you to fast-track client service and stay on top of paperwork. Create and share a digital link that allows your client to upload their supporting documentation directly into Mercury Nexus for you to approve or reject.
Before you get started with the Doc Centre it's important to understand the following terminology:
- Document: This refers to a Word, Excel or PDF document.
- Doc/Document Request: The group of documents that a client is required to provide.
- Card/Doc Card: Within a document request, a card is used to represent a document.
- Client: The person receiving the document request.
- Client View: The version of Doc Centre the client has access to.
What do I use the Doc Centre app for?
The main purpose of the Doc Centre is to simplify the document collection process by allowing direct upload into Mercury Nexus. To support this you can:
- Create and/or clone document requests.
- Link a document request to an Opportunity.
- Send different documents to different clients within the one request.
- Delete a document request (this can only be done for requests in a DRAFT status).
- Create and clone Doc Request templates.
- Apply a template or a series of templates to a request
- Accept one or more documents and send them to the attachments on your Opportunity
- Decline one or more documents.
- Access the Client view so that you can help your client troubleshoot.
To learn more see Managing your Doc Requests
How do I track my Doc Centre requests?
Your requests will move through the following four stages, allowing you to track their status in seconds:
- Draft: The Doc Request has been created, but not yet sent to the client.
- Sent: The Doc Request has been sent to the client and is awaiting their action.
- In Progress: The client may be working on the Doc Request, or have completed the Doc Request but you have not accepted their documents.
- Complete: You have accepted the Doc Request.