You’re busy, your clients are busy, the last thing you want to be doing is chasing them down for documents. The Doc Centre allows them to upload documents, for you to approve or reject and attach to the Opportunity record.
How do I create a Doc Centre request?
To create a Doc Centre request:
- Open the CRM and select Doc Centre from the main left-hand menu.
- Click the + button to get started and open the Select Opportunity
- Highlight the opportunity the documents will be uploaded to and click Select.
- Use the Details tab to give the request a Name and Set Expiry Date.
- Navigate to the Requested Documents Use the + Document button to request specific documents or use the Apply Template button. Learn more about templates here.
- Give each doc card a title, a description and identify which clients need to upload the document for that doc card.
- To delete a doc card, hover over the header of the card and press the trash icon when displayed.