Mercury Nexus comes preloaded with default email initiation templates to save you the time and hassle of creating your own. However, you can also personalise a template to suit your business or create a new one in minutes.
How do I create a new Doc Centre invitation email?
You can create a new template in a few simple steps:
- Open the Admin
- Select CRM Settings from the main left-hand menu.
- Navigate to Email Templates in the top menu.
- Create a new Email Template by clicking the + icon to open a new tab.
- Give your email a meaningful Template Name.
- The Subject is what the recipient will see.
- Select Doc Centre Invitation as the Type.
- Compose your email in the Body
- Add prepopulated fields using the Insert Tag drop down menu. Be sure to include the following tag:
Your template will now be available for selection in the Opportunities section of the CRM. Learn more about email templates here.