Building strong relationships with your clients, is essential to building a successful business. To foster these relationships, communication should be more than just mass email blasts. Keep things personal by wishing them a happy birthday.
How do I automate birthday messages?
If you are signed up for a Digital Marketing Hub (MDH) package that includes the My Marketing content, you can assign people in your CRM to receive an automated Birthday SMS each year.
To automate a birthday message, you must first ensure the client has been added to the My Marketing category. Refer to Adding People to a My Marketing Category. To automate a birthday message:
- Open and the CRM app and select People from the left-hand menu.
- Open the relevant People
- Ensure the Mobile number and Date of Birth fields are up-to-date.
- The Birthday SM Swill automatically be sent to the client on their birthday.
How do I customise birthday messages?
You can customise birthday messages as follows:
- Open Admin App and select CRM Settings from the main left-hand menu.
- Select Birthday SMS Templates from the top menu.
- Customise the Weekday SMS or Weekend SMS.
Tags are used to personalise the message. The Birthday SMS will be signed off by each client's Relationship Manager. If the client has no Relationship Manager, it will be signed by the default name you set up with the Marketing Team.
Note. You will need to log out of Mercury for the changes to take effect.