Lenders regularly make changes and staying these can be a big task. Product changes are usually communicated to Connective by the lender directly. While we share some updates via the Connective Broker Resources, you can find all product change information within Mercury Nexus.
Product changes can include interest rates, features, fees, and product structure.
How do I find information product change updates in Mercury Nexus?
Our development team updated Mercury Nexus every single day. To find information about product changes:
- Open Research
- Select Product Changes from the left-hand menu.
- Use the drop-down Lender menu to search a specific lender.
- Select the appropriate Date Range.
- You can also select Recent or Upcoming
- The table will include the product details, the effective date of the change and the changes that occurred.