First impressions matter, and colour is an important tool to create brand recognition among your clients. For this reason, you can customise the primary, secondary and highlight colours that appear in the Client Centre - ensuring you to create an experience that is consistent with your brand.
Setting your brand colours
- Open the Admin app and select Partner Details from the main left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the Company Branding
- Click on the Primary button to set your primary brand colour.
- Click on the Secondary button to set your secondary brand colour.
- Click on the Highlight button to set your highlight brand colour.
Note. If you select White as a colour you may not be able to see some items on screen.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) are a set of guidelines for making web content more accessible, primarily for people with disabilities. Connective recommend using the webAIM contrast checker to ensure you are meeting the guidelines so your clients can easily use and interact with the Client Centre.
- Access the webAIM contrast checker here
- Set the Foreground Colour to '#FFFFFF' (this is the main text colour used on buttons, checkboxes etc)
- Set the Background Colour to your primary brand colour
- Under the Normal Text header, check that you are getting a pass on the WCAG AA guideline