When sending an SMS from Mercury Nexus you want it to come from your mobile number instead of the generic Connective number. To do this you need to register your mobile number in Mercury Nexus.
How do I register my phone number in Mercury Nexus?
Note. You can only register one mobile number per Mercury account. This is also the mobile number used for the password reset process.
- Open the Admin App and select My Detailsfrom the main left-hand menu
- Add your phone number in the field.
- Click Mobile Registration
- Select Register for SMS.
- Click Request Verification Password.
- You will receive a SMS containing the verification password. Enter this password in the Verification Password box
Your mobile phone number will now be registered with your Mercury Nexus account.
Note. You can only register one mobile number