Industry bodies require members to complete a certain level of training and development to earn CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points as a way of guaranteeing a high level of service within the industry. Mercury Nexus provides a simple way for you to track your CPD points.
How do I record CPD points in Mercury Nexus?
It’s easy to maintain your CPD register in Mercury Nexus:
- Open the CRM app and select Compliance from the main left-hand menu.
- Select PD Register from the top menu.
- Click Register External PD.
- A New PD Entry window will open.
- Fill in details, including the date you completed the training/module and click Save Entry.
- The entry will be listed in your PD register. You can edit a CPD entry by double-clicking on it in the PD Register.
The date range will align with your own Professional Body Membership renewal date. To see the previous year, uncheck Current Entries Only.
You can also export your list to Excel to share with your industry body. Learn more here.
Note: If you transfer to a new Partner group you will need to manually re-enter the PD register entries.