PDFs are one of the most trusted document formats. Not only do they work on any operating system and provide a higher level of security, but they also reduce the size of a file making it easier for you to share documents.
Mercury Nexus saves you the hassle of using a third-party provider to create PDFs by allowing you to convert them in the platform.
How do I convert a document to PDF?
You can convert a document to PDF via the Opportunities, Companies or People record. To do this:
- Open the CRM and select either People, Companies or Opportunities from the main left-hand menu.
- Highlight and open the relevant record.
- Select Attachments from the sub left-hand menu.
- Highlight the document you want to turn into a PDF.
- Click the Generate as a PDF button.
- The PDF will appear in the list of documents with the same file name .PDF. The original will also remain in the attachments tab.
- To rename the file, use the title bar at the top of the preview bar on the right