In today’s competitive lending landscape there are so many options to choose from. Some clients will find the choice overwhelming. Home loan splits sallow give your clients the best of both worlds. Mercury Nexus makes working out product splits a breeze.
How do I work out a product split?
A Product Split can be applied from the Product Comparison calculator either inside an Opportunity or from the Research Application. To complete one:
- Open the CRM and select Opportunities from the main left-hand menu.
- Highlight and open the relevant opportunity.
- Select Calculations from the sub left-hand menu.
- Click the +Add button and select Product Comparison from the drop-down menu. You can also open the Research app and select Product Comparisons from the main-left hand menu. Use the + button to open a new calculation.
- Use the relevant filters and click Run Search to display suitable loan options.
- Select two or more products (from the same lender) you would like to use in your split and click Create a Package.
Note: Where there is a dual purpose for the split loan, please be aware that the Max. LVR reflected will be based on the Owner-Occupied product. Please check with your lender BDM or lender policy for the investment portion.
- Enter the split amounts, name your split, and click Create Package.
- To use the same product for both splits, select a single product and click Your product splits will display as a single product.
- Edit the loan details in the left-hand panel, or make further changes to the splits by clicking the edit icon to open the Package Details window.