Release date: 24/03/2021
Summary: the focus for the development team this quarter has been moving the final features from Mercury 5 across to Mercury Nexus, in addition to the regular hunting down and squishing of bugs. In this release, we have also rolled out some changes to resolve known issues with timeouts across the Mercury Nexus platform.
- We have rolled out some changes to resolve known issues with session timeouts across the Mercury Nexus platform. The first part is to allow for the 1 hour session to be respected for the entire platform. So as long as you are active within any of the applications, all other applications will maintain an active session and. In short, you won't be logged out of Mercury Nexus when you have been active within the hour.
- The second part is where your session does actually time out due to inactivity across all the applications. In this case you will be presented with a pop-up to enter your credentials while staying on the page you are currently on. This means that any tabs you have open and any virtual branch you are in will be retained when you log back in.
- In the email profile editor of the My Details section, you can now easily insert your logo merge tag with the 'Insert Logo' button in the email signature editor.
- Off the back of feedback from our users, we are in the process of changing the name of the Customer Centre to the Client Centre. You will see this change roll out across the platform over the coming weeks. To date, we have pushed updates to the opportunities section of CRM .
- The tasks list on opportunity or a people record will now default to sort by the subject of the task.
- In the opportunity grid view, we have added icons to easily show if you have shared the opportunity, if it is in 'My Workspace' or if it has been submitted to Apply Online.
- We have been receiving feedback that clients were overwriting each other's details in the Customer Centre, particularly when accessing the Client Centre on a mobile. This is because it was hard to delineate which client is editing which section of the Client Centre. To combat this, we have made a change that when a client logs in, it will open their 'My Details' section automatically, and will be displayed at the top of the left navigation menu
- We have fixed an issue where HTML code was being displayed in certain parts of the Services Tab
- In the product comparison, there was an issue where when the loan term was below 30 years, any value in the projection term was not being utilised in the calculation. This has now been fixed, with any figure in the projection term being used in the product comparison calculations.