The second page of the Lender Approval Time Dashboard allows you to compare lenders against each other over time. This can help you get a sense of trends and movements in lender's approval time performance.
The report shows the median time to approval for each selected lender broken up into weekly periods.
A couple of points about this page:
- The x axis of the charts shows the year and week number. For example, 21-06 means week 6 of 2021.
- The upper chart shows the median days to approval for each lender
- the lower chart shows the number of approvals for each lender
- You can set the time period that you want to look at using the date range selector at the top left.
- You can select the lenders you want to compare using the lender selection dropdown at the top of the report.
If you hover your mouse point over any point on the line chart, you'll get a popup showing you details for that week for each lender.