The third page of the Lender Approval Time Dashboard allows you to look at a single lender in greater detail.
The report shows the time to approval for every loan approved by the selected lender broken up into weekly periods, and shows the result in a "box plot" chart.
The upper and lower whiskers on this chart are for the 90th and 10th percentiles.
A couple of points about this page:
The Upper Chart
- each pale blue dot on the upper chart represents an individual loan approval
- The y-axis is the number of days taken for a loan to be approved
- The x-axis of the charts shows the year and week number. For example, 21-06 means week 6 of 2021.
- The upper chart shows a blue dot for each loan approval, and the "box and whisker" summary plot for all loans approved each week by the lender you've selected.
The Lower Chart
- the lower chart shows the number of approvals for that lender each week
- You can set the time period that you want to look at using the date range selector at the top left.
- You can select the lenders you want to compare using the lender selection dropdown at the top of the report.
If you roll your mouse pointer over any of the "box and whisker" items, you can see the full detail for all approvals in that week: