Release date: 23/04/2021
Summary: the focus for the development team this quarter has been moving the final features from Mercury 5 across to Mercury Nexus, in addition to the regular hunting down and squishing of bugs. In this release, we are excited to announce the launch of the Lender Approval Time dashboard!
We are excited to announce the launch of the Lender Approval Time dashboard! The dashboard will provide you with:
- the insight you need to deliver the service that your clients deserve.
- the ability to compare one lender against another, and
- the data to deep dive into any lender’s performance
- Off the back of user feedback, we have made some enhancements to the virtual branch modal in CRM. Firstly, we have changed the layout of the modal making it easier to select which virtual branch you would like to be in. Secondly, we have added a 'Remember Selection' checkbox, allowing you to save your branch for future logins.
- In the business statistics tab of the reports section, you can now export source data using the 'Launch Report' button. This feature mirrors what is currently in Mercury 5.
- On people records, you can now mark the record as private. This feature mirrors what is currently in Mercury 5.
- In the opportunity grid view, we have fixed an issue where the columns in the grid would be squished together when first logging in to CRM. This has now been fixed, with the grids retaining their preferences from the previous session.
- When sending a Client Centre invitation from an opportunity, there was an issue where the email would not be sent if the users email profile in Admin did not have the 'default' checkbox ticked. This has now been fixed, with the Client Centre invitation email being sent even if the default checkbox of an email profile is not ticked in Admin.
- In the opportunity Kanban view, there was an issue where unless you dragged the card to the top of the column, the card would bounce back to the previous status. This has now been fixed - you can now drag and drop the card anywhere in the column.
- In the partner details section, there is now a 'Text Editor' section. Here you can setup a default font family, font size and font colour for text editors across Mercury Nexus. This feature mirrors what is currently in Mercury 5.
- Across the Admin app, there was an issue where some of the options of the text editor were not being displayed. This was happening in all parts of the app, including the email template editor, auto-actions editor and task template editor. This has now been fixed, with all of the options in the text editors now being displayed.