Release date: 30/04/2021
Summary: the focus for the development team this quarter has been moving the final features from Mercury 5 across to Mercury Nexus, in addition to the regular hunting down and squishing of bugs. In this release, we are excited to roll out changes to the way dependents are captured!
We have made some improvements to the way dependents are captured in Mercury Nexus and sent to Apply Online, with the aim to reduce data entry - saving you time. What's new?
- We've consolidated the dependents section and the child record in the relationship section
- These sections now capture and display the same information, and the data transfers seamlessly to ApplyOnline
- You can now link both parents to the dependent, so you don’t have to record the dependent twice
- Your clients can assign the dependent to multiple applicants in the Client Centre, so they don’t have to add the dependent for each applicant
- We’ve added a date of birth field, so all required information is captured and sent to ApplyOnline
- For more information, check out the wiki article on the new dependents section here!
- In the settlement reports section of reports, you can now edit the settlement date of a record from the grid view of the opportunities. This feature mirrors what is currently in Mercury 5.
- In the financials section of an opportunity, there was an issue where changing the ownership of livings expenses from 100% to allocate evenly would not save the allocation. This has now been fixed, with the ownership of living expenses saving after being allocated evenly