The Mercury Nexus 30/30 provides you with an overview of the brand new features we've been working on in the last 30 days, and what's coming up for the next 30 days.
What've we been up to this last 30 days?
We have made some improvements to the way dependents are captured in Mercury Nexus and sent to Apply Online, with the aim to reduce data entry - saving you time. What's new?
- We've consolidated the dependents section and the child record in the relationship section
- These sections now capture and display the same information, and the data transfers seamlessly to ApplyOnline
- You can now link both parents to the dependent, so you don’t have to record the dependent twice
- Your clients can assign the dependent to multiple applicants in the Client Centre, so they don’t have to add the dependent for each applicant
- We’ve added a date of birth field, so all required information is captured and sent to ApplyOnline
- For more information, check out the wiki article on the new dependents section here!
Remember Virtual Branch:
Off the back of user feedback, we have made some enhancements to the virtual branch modal in CRM. Firstly, we have changed the layout of the modal making it easier to select which virtual branch you would like to be in. Secondly, we have added a 'Remember Selection' checkbox, allowing you to save your branch for future logins.
Lender Approval Time dashboard:
We've created a brand-new, first in market lender approval time dashboard will provide you with:
- the insight you need to deliver the service that your clients deserve.
- the ability to compare one lender against another, and
- the data to deep dive into any lender’s performance
On the statements tab, we have added an adjustable 'splitter' between the commissions statements grid and the statement lines grid. By dragging the splitter between the two grids, you can adjust the size of each section, giving you more flexibility over what you are seeing on the screen.
What's coming up this next 30 days?
Audit Log Expansion
We will be expanding the Audit log to include more detailed information on activity in the CRM and Client Centre. This idea was one of the top 4 most voted ideas in the portal!
Bulk Download of attachments
Also one of the top 4 most voted ideas in the ideas portal, we will be implementing the ability to bulk download attachments in the CRM.
Printable Client Centre Summary
Again, this was on the top 4 most voted ideas in our ideas portal.
This initiative will see an expansion of the mergeable fields in the CRM/Client Centre and the creation of a brand-new merge document that will allow you to merge all of the information in the Client Centre into one document.
Plus, with the benefit of how this document will be created you will also have the flexibility to create more comprehensive custom merge documents based on the information from our CRM/Client Centre.
Funding Position Layout
In response to your feedback we will be improving the layout of the Funding Position by adding a Summary tab that displays properties side by side - in the same way as M5.
The new Funding Position layout also allows you to view the properties on each tab, meaning you can still take advantage of the Core-Logic Property Report integration - it's the best of both worlds!
Product Search Layout
Also in response to your feedback we will be improving the layout of the Product Search, providing better visibility over product feature options and removing the amount of 'clicks' required to make a selection.